Join now

Room for rent in a 3 bedroom flat one roommate (Bratislava)

Hi, i have a lovely, bright bedroom for rent in a 3 room renovated apartment (2 bedrooms) in Ruzinov Bratislava II, street: Azalkova 1, 5th floor. Bright, newly painted room in a newly furnished apartment. Large kitchen with balcony and large living room. I am looking for a nonsmoking female flatmate of around Protected content , but that is just orientational, with a stable job. The flat has everything, extra fast internet, flatscreen cable TV, washing machine, dishwasher... Situated in a popular area Ruzinov. Near to the city center and the highway. Parking is free under the flat and there is a bus stop and a troleybus stop under the flat. Its about 200m for a small shopping center with a gym "Retro." I travel a lot so there will be enough space for privacy. If you are foreign, i have a car and can help get around the city if needed. It is possible also for a short term rent. There is a pull up sofa in the room that can be used as a bed (single or double), if you have your own it can be moved out. Also there are built in cupboards along one side of the room - lots of storage space. Size is 3.5 x3.5m. Please contact me for more info and photos.
Protected content
Price 300e /month all included.
Protected content
Thank you :)

Bratislava Forum