Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Receive and handle customer purchase orders (CPO) for c2i
- Manage the internal life cycle of the sales order to customers from receipt of the customer PO to the fulfillment of delivery
- Manage customer interfacing for all customer purchase order matters and coordinate response actions internally (e.g., PO forecasts and spare requirements)
- Manage and coordinate the customer complaints for all programs.
- Responsible for coordinating all after sales matters regarding delivery and billing to the customer.
- Responsible for generating billing instructions by program and advising finance to raise invoices including follow on outstanding payments from customers and updating the AR report for finance.
- Monitor sales order performance including delivery and quality by program.
Information about the selection process
Should you be interested, please send your applications by e-mail.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
technical disciplines (e.g., engineering, computer science)
English - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical disciplines (e.g., engineering, computer science) is desired but not essential
- Customer relationship / service training (including understanding of how to handle customer communications and conflict resolution)
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in sales and contract management or customer service in a manufacturing environment
- International Aerospace experience is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Understanding of product technical specifications and requirements
- Good communication skills especially with the customer
- Understanding of basic principles and procedures of financial record keeping and reporting
- Knowledge of contract development and administration
Brief description of the company
c2i is a high technology company designing, engineering, producing and marketing advanced composites (carbon, Kevlar and glass-fibre) products for industries such as motorsport, premium automotive, aerospace, defense, satellite communication, motorcycle and industrial. c2i also produces large models and tools - the machine park includes a 6 x 3 x 1.5m 5-axis milling machine, 3 axis milling machine, LECTRA cutter, large 3D Carl Zeiss measuring machine and autoclave. 100% of our products are exported to Western Europe where c2i has sales offices and agents.
Number of employees
if interested please send CV to t. Protected content