Join now

Spanish food shop and restaurant (Bratislava)

Dear all,

Let me introduce my business in bratislava. because we are sure you can enjoy it. We just recently open a Spanish Gastronomic Space, SID (Spain is Different), our premises are located in Avion Shopping Park (close to IKEA) in front of fast food, and we offer 4 services, Tapas Zone, Grocery (with more than Protected content products like Inberian ham, sausages, wines, olives, olive oil, cheese, etc), Catering Service (Bocatas, spanish sandwiches) for private or business meetings breaks, and Enterprise Gifts (we can do packs according to your budget, for any stakeholder (employees, clients, suppliers, etc).

We want to celebrate our first Protected content of activity with Internations Members, giving to you an irresistible offer, buying >15€, we give you for free a nice Rioja Red Wine (our best seller till now) valued in 9,20€, yes for free, we are not crazy ¡¡¡¡¡. From now till end of october only mentioning to my staff that you are Internations Member you can enjoy this offer.

You can follow all our events also on FB Protected content or TWITTER (@sid_bratislava)!. Quite soon we will begin some nice shows every Saturday afternoon, like cut of Iberian ham, how to cook several foods, etc.

I hope to SID you soon

Warm regards

Xavi Pros
Protected content
Protected content
Spain Protected content
Slovakia Protected content

Bratislava Forum

Our Global Partners