Join now

Enquiry film tastes of Breda community

REQUEST to all Breda cinema group members and film-interested outside the group: take short survey to GAUGE YOUR INTEREST

Dear Breda cinephiles,

Attendance for my original group's focus - arthouse cinema films, Chasse Cinema - is low.

Are you perhaps more Hollywood fans?

Please take this very short 6 question rating survey, costs you 1 minute:

Protected content

Thereafter we know more!

Should there be a significant number of Hollywood fans, my next question is: would someone like to co-lead this group with me? A Hollywood fan, that then attends Hollywood films!

(for me most Hollywood films are 'torture' to watch, and I have to pay dogsitter each time)|

Thank you for all taking the survey, and thinking about whether you would like to be 'host' for Hollywood films at Pathé/other Hollywood theaters!

Upcoming film is Saturday 18 June, see event...in July I am on vacation Protected content , and more people will be, so if we skip July we have 3rd Saturday of August, Saturday 20 August.

Depending on outcome survey we can schedule Hollywood film then! (always English spoken). But we need a host next to me, focussing on & attending Hollywood films.

Best regards!

Philippe Blankert - film consul Breda & Rotterdam 15 June Protected content Rotterdam we have this co consulship, works fine!)

Breda Forum

Our Global Partners