Join now

Last chance for survival Breda cinema group 20aug

Views

'Last chance' as I am concerned for Breda Cinema group: Saturday 20 August Protected content

In order to 'save the idea' of Breda Cinema: any Hollywood suggestion welcome for Saturday August 20! And: HOST needed in case of Hollywood.

The Breda community has some 'group responsibility', if little people show up or take initiative, 'Breda groups die'

Only other existing Breda groups to my knowledge are 'language' and 'food festival', not often visited by members either - so therefore my call to the Breda community: if it wants to be more than an 'official online community' with real life activities: take your chance, suggest a popular film for Saturday August 20, volunteer as host for Hollywood....

'worst case' is that no one wants to host Hollywood, then it is quite likely I stop as Breda consul (who was interested in arthouse movie anyway).

For me: no Breda cinema group is not a large disaster, I am heavily involved in many Rotterdam groups, including a growing Rotterdam cinema group....it is now up to the Breda community to decide whether it wants to sleep or whether it has any 'pit' (Dutch word....something as 'fierceful'/'energy'

All suggestions welcome!

Philippe Blankert, Breda Cinema group consul 15 June Protected content

Breda Forum

Our Global Partners