Join now

Questionnaire for Expatriates (Breda)

Dear Sir/Madam,

As an expatriate child myself I have a great interest in expatriate experiences and therefore I have devoted my master’s thesis research project for my degree in Human Resource Studies at Tilburg University towards this topic. I would greatly appreciate your cooperation and your time. The questionnaire will take no longer than 5 minutes of your time. Please find below the link to...wards the online questionnaire. Your answers will be treated with confidentiality and are anonymous. The data will be used for this research only.

Please find below the link to a questionnaire aimed to study work – life experiences and competency developments of people working abroad (expatriates).
Protected content

If you are interested in the results of the questionnaire, you can reply to this email adres Protected content and I will send you my thesis in the fall. We hope that the results may guide organizations to improve their HR policies for expatriates. For more information do not hesitate to contact me or my supervisor Dr. M.L. van Engen through email: Protected content

Kind regards,

Denise Penning

Master student HRS
Tilburg University
The Netherlands

Breda Forum

Our Global Partners