Join now

Working in sarawak(malaysia). (Breda)

Hello everybody;.....i want to move out of holland by the beginning of next year because i want to start my new life together with my gf who lives there.
If someone has tips of dutch companies there in need of people then i would like to know it.
i have done several jobs in my life;driver...assembly worker....administration.....and gardening....but my mean speciality was always athletics...in which i was very succesfull and won many prizes....i was dutch champion several times and fourth of europe in the youth olympic games.
so i have what it takes to give it my very best.
I am a good listener...can give training....and my knowledge of english and dutch in writing and speaking is very good also....
so maybe someone knows of a school who needs people.
I am willing to do other work also as long as i can be with my gf.
I want to stay in the sarawak area as that is the place where my gf is going to work also.
Any idea's....of suggestions of where to look i appreciate very much.
I allready know of visa...and workpermits.....(this is very difficult to get)....maybe if i marry first this can be more easy but i don't know.....
So if someone out there has experienced these things allready please share it with me.
I want to stay in contact with people who are much closer to the places i want to go and start over.Efficiency....structure...determined...social....patience are qualities of mine.
i have wharehouse experience....i have followed a administration education.....but i don't have a academic background.
just basis things really...
what i accell at is my extented knowledge of training....specifically in athletics naturally.
So i would like to meet with someone who wants to keep me informed of jobs....or knows a company in need for willing and eager people.
i want to work my way up.
Thanks for listening and hopefully one of you can help me out.
or just as a contact person.
Every little bit of information can be of value to me.
Thank you.....
Eddy.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Breda Forum