Join now

interviews about work-life balance among women (Bremen)

Dear group members,

I am a business master student and I write my final master’s thesis about "work-life balance among women in different cultures".

I am particularly interested in including some interviews in my thesis. Therefore, I use this platform in the hope to create contacts.
I am looking for female participants who are willing to take part in an interview about work-life balance.
More specifically: I am searching for women between 30 and 60 years who employed at one company for are at least one year. It would be great to interview women in a management position; however this is no necessary condition. You can be expatriate, but you don't have to!

The length of the interview will be approximately 30 minutes and the interview can be conducted in English, Spanish or German. It can be done on Skype, phone or in person.

For sure, everything will be anonymous and all information will be treated as confidential.
I would greatly appreciate your support.
If you are interested in taking part in the interview, please contact me personally and send me a message so that I can get back to you.

My email address: Protected content

I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Martina Bartels

Bremen Forum

Our Global Partners