Join now

Looking for 1bd apartment (Brighton)

Hey there!

Me and my boyfriend have been living in China for about 4 years now and decided to come and get some European breeze and have a break from our lovely smoggy Beijing. In other words - we are moving to UK and decided what could be possibly better than living in such a cool, vegan-friendly and positive place by the sea as Brighton?:)) My boyfriend is English however we've heard since we don't have a bank statement or credit card rating from the UK we will have to pay 6 months rent upfront!! Our budget is about Protected content which would come up to....loads of money if we needed to pay half a year in advance! Headache alert...Anyway, so here's my question, does anyone know of a great flat for this budget (preferably in a good area) with a landlord that has a kind heart and wouldn't mind us not paying 6 months upfront? <big smile> Or maybe you could recommend me some viable real estate agents that aren't little devils with horns sticking out?:) Any information would be highly appreciated! Looking forward to explore Brighton and especially it's supposedly to die for vegan restaurants! Cheers!xx

Brighton Forum