Join now

Looking for 1bd apartment (Brighton)

Hey there!

Me and my boyfriend have been living in China for about 4 years now and decided to come and get some European breeze and have a break from our lovely smoggy Beijing. In other words - we are moving to UK and decided what could be possibly better than living in such a cool, vegan-friendly and positive place by the sea as Brighton?:)) My boyfriend is English however we've heard since we don't have a bank statement or credit card rating from the UK we will have to pay 6 months rent upfront!! Our budget is about Protected content which would come up to....loads of money if we needed to pay half a year in advance! Headache alert...Anyway, so here's my question, does anyone know of a great flat for this budget (preferably in a good area) with a landlord that has a kind heart and wouldn't mind us not paying 6 months upfront? <big smile> Or maybe you could recommend me some viable real estate agents that aren't little devils with horns sticking out?:) Any information would be highly appreciated! Looking forward to explore Brighton and especially it's supposedly to die for vegan restaurants! Cheers!xx

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brighton Forum