Join now

Looking for a job in Chinese/English marketing,BD (Brighton)

Hey there, greetings from Beijing!

I currently live in Beijing however I'm relocating to Brighton at the end of October! I'm keeping an eye on job opportunities over there and hope to get in touch with someone in charge of companies either with offices in China or concentrating on this region. If you know any start-up meetings, networking events or anything similar please, let me know!

I've been studying Chinese for over 5 years Protected content in Suzhou and 1 year in Qingdao) as well as during my degree studies in Vilnius University (Lithuania) and Ljubljana University (Slovenia). I've been working in Beijing for 2 years on various projects in local Chinese companies with targeted audience in US, Canada and North Europe. I've been working on educational projects, marketing, travel and media industry, UX design and packaging design.

I'm interested in innovative marketing strategies, business development, international education and exchange programs as well as UI & UX design. On the side I'm running a healthy lifestyle blog with supercharged food recipes just in case you are interested!

If you can recommend me any contacts or networking groups/meet ups, that would be very appreciated! Just drop me a line at Protected content or reply here:) Thanks a lot in advance and see you in Brighton!