Join now

Job hunt in strategy, project man., int. relations (Brisbane)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a job in strategy or policy advice, preferably linked with international relations, education, or human rights, or a job related to project/process management. I already have full working rights on a Protected content visa until Protected content least).

I have a bachelor's and master's degree in International Public law, with a focus on human rights. I have over three years of working experience with the Federal Government of the Netherlands, working for the Department of Education, Culture and Science as a strategy and policy advisor with legislative and practical aspects, and the Department of Foreign Affairs, as a liaison for the European Parliament.

To be honest, I've been looking for a job for months, and at this point actually anything goes - from receptionist to administrative assistant - I would love to work again!

If you need a hard worker with an analytical mind, who is a go-getter and learns very fast: feel free to contact me. You can also check my Linkedin profile: au.linkedin.com/in/nikkideconinck .

Best regards,

Nikki

Brisbane Forum