Join now

Room available in Teneriffe [flatmate wanted] (Brisbane)

Hi all,

I have a room available as of December the 10th Protected content my apartment in Teneriffe, Brisbane. It would ideally suit a longer stay, living with one other person (myself - a young professional that travels a lot for work).

The room is unfurnished, but features an adjoining bathroom for your own use, a walk-in wardrobe, and a built-in study nook/desk. This is a modern luxury apartment in the heart of Brisbane most popular suburb.

It is a brand new apartment complex, with stylish fittings and modern furnishings, a pool and gym, a community herb garden and most importantly - only a 5 minute walk to transport. You can pick from a CityCat ferry, an express CityGlider bus, or the non-express bus service.

The apartment has beautiful views of the Brisbane river and the Teneriffe woolstore apartments, and is bright, breezy and situation in Brisbane's leading suburb for professionals.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information. I am currently in India on a work trip, but will be returning to Brisbane within a week's time.