German Customer Service Executive (Bristol)
Hi All, we're looking to recruit a German speaking Customer Service Executive for their reputable manufacturing client based in North Bristol.
Our client offer a professional and friendly working environment coupled with excellent benefits!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of account administration, account queries and sales support.
- Maintaining timely and effective communication with customers: internal contacts and third parties.
- Processing orders and requests in line with standard procedures and proposes improvements to procedures, where possible, to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers.
- Building strong relationships with the rest of the supply chain (from buying to dispatch) and working effectively with them to improve service to the customer.
- Building strong relationships with all customers.
- Gathering information and driving improvement actions regarding:
- Future customer needs (volumes, promotions, trials etc.)
- Technical Issues.
- Remaining aware of all health and safety issues relevant to the job.
- Remaining fully flexible to meet business requirements.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Experience of working in a Customer Service position within a manufacturing environment.
· Possess strong administration skills.
· Using Excel to an intermediate level.
· Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels and be fluent in the German language to business level.
· Proven planning and organisational skills.
This is a full-time position that offers excellent benefits including:
The salary for this position will be £22,037 per annum for the successful applicant.
25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
Annual performance and profit related bonus (discretionary).
Private medical insurance.
Death in benefit scheme.
Free on-site parking.
Excellent working environment.