Join now

Job offer for a fluent swedish-speaker (Bristol)

My name is Hanna and I work for a company called Pro-Servo. I am currently looking for a person speaking Swedish fluently and English to a level of at least being understandable. Someone who has quite extensive experience from sales and references which can confirm this. A quick presentation of this offer: You will be working in a small company with a positive and funny atmosphere. You will be looking for companies stationed in Sweden, call them and just introduce our company in a very basic level, they will send you an enquiry if they need anything and then it is your job to make sure this product reach their company. This is obviously just a brief explanation of the company and it’s not the end of the world if you do not understand exactly what you will be doing as you will get it explained to you more detailed once you start.

Upon interest, you’re also more than welcome to visit our Swedish site to find out more about what we’re doing Protected content

This position is to be filled within 3 months hopefully , please do contact me if this is an offer you’re interested in or want to know more about and I can set you up for an interview.

My e-mail address is h. Protected content

Best regards,