Join now

Looking for a job in Bristol from September onward

Hi everyone, I am looking for a job in Bristol or Cardiff from mid-September onward.
*I am currently working as an Assistant Centre Manager in a Summer Language School at Clifton College. I am mostly responsible for liaising with international group and activity leaders on different levels, assisting with arrivals and departures and allocating groups to the boarding houses, managing facilities and reporting any relating issues, preparing dietary requirements list for every week, making the signage and many more.There are many issues on the spur of the moment so at times I just do anything that needs attention. I love this job but my contract expires in 3 weeks when the Summer School finishes.
I a university graduate from three different courses.
**I have had experience working as an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teacher in Poland, chalet host and public area attendant in a ski resort in Austria, volunteer as a B&B manager and organic farm helper in Portugal and Italy, tour and camp leader in summer language schools, doing translations and some office work.
***I have also completed a Protected content Therapist Course in Chiang Mai ,Thailand and I have had experience working as a masseuse with individual clients.
If you have any suggestions or recommendations for me regarding my future employment possibilities, I will be happy to hear from you. I am keen on learning new skills, professional development is very important to me, I am open-minded and have a very positive attitude to life. I can provide references from all my previous employers.