Join now

New to Somerset: up to Glastonbury Carnival? (Bristol)

Hi all!!!
I have just moved to Somerset for a new job and I am very pleased to see that there is a cool Internation community here and that you have just started doing the first events!
I would be delighted to meet you, so I am looking forward to the first opportunity: I am based in the countryside, not too far from Glastonbury, but I am ready to join you for in Bristol or Bath or any other city (I am a bit sick of all this countryside!) and also have a good excuse to visit these places.

By the way, for whom is interested it seems that here everyone is speaking about the greatest event of next Saturday: it is the Glastonbury Carnival ( Protected content ). . It will start at 7pm and it will be the closest event to Rio's carnival in England....ok, this is the intention, but I am a bit critical about this definition I have heard! Anyway, it should be a good fun and for experience it is worth to visit this town so full of history and of people of all kinds..including lot of hippies, if you like the genre!

Ok, I am looking forward to hearing from you and let me know if you are going to join for Carnival so we can arrange altogether!

See you soon
Michele

Bristol Forum

Our Global Partners