Join now

Paint ball time! (Bristol)

Hey,

Victor is suggesting a paintball event next weekend.

Copypasting it's message.
It will be on September 5 (Saturday).
This is where we going: Protected content look at South Bristol location.
We meet at Bristol Bus Station at 10am and go by bus towards Bristol airport. Playground is not far away from there. People can go by car if they like.
I have 20 tickets, 14 people already registered, so 6 tickets still available. It is simple, first to pay – will go. So people interested should contact me ASAP. My contact number: Protected content .
Price: 16pounds (6 for entry ticket and 10 – booking and Protected content . If you buy ticket and book on different day other than 5th of September, you will get just Protected content .
It is gone be all day event, 14 missions, but people are free to come and go when they want.
Recommend bringing your own food and drinks, we will have picnic breaks. Or you could buy pica there for 5pounds and there will be free drinks available during breaks.

You will be able to buy more balls. Standard price 10pounds for Protected content , but the more you buy the better price. So buying Protected content Protected content each for 20 people) – price: 6pounds/100balls.

Any questions, contact Victor

Bristol Forum

Our Global Partners