You will manage a team that provides technical system solutions and project management leadership and functions involved in Microsoft Exchange server team.
Working hours: regular daily hours
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
• Provide management oversight of individual contributors that are responsible for 24x7 operations of IT infrastructure relative to Microsoft Exchange server operations management
• Prepare detailed plans and schedules, calculate resource allocation and assignment, provide ongoing coordination and track of capital and expense funding and prepare actual vs. budget analysis
• Supervise small team of subordinates, conduct joint goal setting and performance reviews, as well as assist in the allocation of resources, financial responsibilities and some long-range planning
• Build multiple competencies, staffing, training and retention
• Estimate Operational and Capital budget
• Coordinate software development project activities
• May assist in providing leadership for projects, including such activities as collaborating with the client to develop business cases, defining business and/or technical requirements.
• Education in technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience
• Proven experience leading and motivating teams
• Effective time management, scheduling, and organization skills
• Effective verbal and written communications with customers, peers and team members in English language
• Directly related experience in IT systems and services
• Experience managing IT personnel is an advantage
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Meal vouchers (in value of 90 CZK)
• Compensation for income loss due to sickness
• Advanced medical program
• Company risk life insurance
• Centre teambuilding events
• Extensive trainings
To apply send resume to:
Zdenka. Protected content
For all of AT&T’s jobs, go to Protected content
AT&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe diversity makes us stronger.
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smart phones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses. For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.