Junior Compliance & Fraud Prevention Analyst (Brno)
Junior Compliance & Fraud Prevention Analyst
Some key tasks completed by the Brno team include: eCommerce Order Screening, Job Posting Compliance, and Discrimination Screening.
• In-depth Screening of Customer details
• Ensure complete accuracy with a passion for compliance adherence.
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met per given job task.
• Adherence to all policies and procedures at all times and escalate to Senior Analysts/Team Manager any item that falls outside of policy which is requested from any other department, team, or entity within the company.
• Organising and co-ordinating the day-to-day business activities under the supervision of the Senior Analysts/Manager.
• Adherence to all process changes as soon as it has been officially communicated and implemented into the workflow.
• Close cooperation with other departments working as one team “One Monster, Indivisible”
• (Close to) native level of English is required
• Experience in order processing (quote-to-cash), customer service, billing, or accounts receivable would be of an advantage
• Confidence in using the telephone to make calls with customers
• Computer literacy, competency with using the internet, knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Ability and comfort with working in an open space work environment
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to constant change is critical
• Strong team player with a positive attitude who is committed to the company’s success
• Resilience, particularly when it comes to ensuring company compliance standards are met
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable with multi-tasking
• Competitive salary package
• Private medical coverage
• Czech & English language classes
• Gym membership
• Food vouchers
• Employee referral bonus
• Retirement benefits plan
• Casual dress code
If you think you are the right person for the job, please do not hesitate to send me your CV to join our Monster team!