Junior Compliance & Fraud Prevention Analyst
Some key tasks completed by the Brno team include: eCommerce Order Screening, Job Posting Compliance, and Discrimination Screening.
• In-depth Screening of Customer details
• Ensure complete accuracy with a passion for compliance adherence.
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met per given job task.
• Adherence to all policies and procedures at all times and escalate to Senior Analysts/Team Manager any item that falls outside of policy which is requested from any other department, team, or entity within the company.
• Organising and co-ordinating the day-to-day business activities under the supervision of the Senior Analysts/Manager.
• Adherence to all process changes as soon as it has been officially communicated and implemented into the workflow.
• Close cooperation with other departments working as one team “One Monster, Indivisible”
• (Close to) native level of English is required
• Experience in order processing (quote-to-cash), customer service, billing, or accounts receivable would be of an advantage
• Confidence in using the telephone to make calls with customers
• Computer literacy, competency with using the internet, knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Ability and comfort with working in an open space work environment
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to constant change is critical
• Strong team player with a positive attitude who is committed to the company’s success
• Resilience, particularly when it comes to ensuring company compliance standards are met
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable with multi-tasking
• Competitive salary package
• Private medical coverage
• Czech & English language classes
• Gym membership
• Food vouchers
• Employee referral bonus
• Retirement benefits plan
• Casual dress code
If you think you are the right person for the job, please do not hesitate to send me your CV to join our Monster team!
oana. Protected content