Order Processing Support Monster Worldwide (Brno)
Do you have a passion for service? Are you with enthusiasm and drive to achieve outstanding results?
Purpose of Position:
The Order Administration Agent at Monster is responsible for central processing of all customer order types within their set Service Level Agreement times, and work in the various systems. Closely cooperates with various Monster departments and teams to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction to our clients.
• Administration of all customer orders correctly and in adherence to policies and procedures at all times.
• Conduct pre-order checking to ensure that every order meets Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Ensure complete accuracy of order upon sending to finance.
• Ensure that all orders are processed (within policy) at month, quarter, and year end.
• Support the training team in training new employees.
• Organise and co-ordinate the day-to-day business activities under the supervision of the Associate/Team Manager.
• Close cooperation with other departments working as one team “One Monster, Indivisible”
• Fluent knowledge of English language is required, knowledge of another European language would be of an advantage (French, German and/or Italian)
• Basic experience in order administration or customer service.
• Computer literacy, competency with using the internet, knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and a decent level of typing skills.
• Ability and comfort with working in an open space work environment.
• Preferably, knowledge of CRM systems.
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
• Strong team player with a positive attitude who is committed to the company’s success.
• Resilience, particularly when it comes to ensuring company compliance standards are met.
• Customer orientated.
• Detail oriented.
• Comfortable with multi-tasking.
What Monster Offers:
• International working environment in a shared service centre.
• A 25 day vacation package.
• Competitive salary.
• Relocation assistance.
• Company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities.
• Career progression opportunities.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please do not hesitate to send me your CV to join our Order Management team.