MORAVIA PROPAG, Ltd. was established 23 years ago in the Czech Republic, and nowadays it has been active in business filed in more than 40 countries in the world (mainly in Europe, but also Middle East, countries in North Africa and Asia). Our clients are represented by international significant companies which invest into their brands and build their marketing, such as Cocal-Cola, Google, Pilsner Urquell, Gambrinus, Marlenka, Lobkowicz etc.
Due to our successful strategy in international business filed we are growing into other territories and therefore we are expanding our existing large team of purchasing managers.
What will you enjoy? You will…:
• individually find solutions to different purchasing situations (you will prepare demands, negotiate prices, ensure production and cooperation)
• search for new possibilities and suppliers in Poland
• develop current proven relationships with suppliers
• negotiate prices and business conditions (overall responsibility for the whole order process from the inquiry at the supplier´s till the delivery of the products)
• screen cooperating companies (business licenses and business registries checks)
• monitor meeting of quality and delivery deadlines, solve potential complaints
• cooperate with business, logistics, marketing and graphics departments, and include their needs into purchasing process
• create development strategies as far as the individual items and the whole portfolio of suppliers are concerned
• develop professionally
• invent and provide technical solution for the demanded items (mainly POS materials)
What do we need from you?:
• fluent knowledge of Polish language (native speaker level)
• English language at communicative level (daily communication with colleagues in the company)
• practical purchasing thinking and related necessary skills
• organisation skills, good time-management
• flexibility and reliability
• active approach and ability to solve business/purchasing situations individually
Become a successful player in our purchasing team.
We are looking for someone with place of work in Poland, who will be able to travel to the headquarters (Brno) every month for 1 about week.
In our company, you get the occasion to:
• work in a well-established company in the Czech Republic with long tradition on the international market
• participate in realization of contracts for interesting clients (international companies)
• take over the responsibility for purchasing strategy choice
• develop and train yourself