Join now

1BR flat for rent Etangs d'Ixelles/Abbaye (Brussels)

Hi,

I'm moving from Belgium at the end of April and my beloved luminous, quiet, one bedroom apartment at the Etangs D'Ixelles/Abbaye de la Cambre will be available for rent from 1 May.

The flat is located on the second floor of a house of 4 apartments on rue du Monastere (this part of the street faces the park, so it's quiet and right next to the entrance of the Abbaye de la Cambre). It is about 75m², consists of a large luminous living facing the park with a working fireplace, a large, also luminous bedroom facing green private gardens, a big spacious kitchen with a small balcony, bathroom, separate toilet, a storage room with built-in cabinets, a small wardrobe which opens from a hall and a private cellar with shelves. The kitchen is equipped with a built-in fridge, oven, stove, kitchen hood and dishwasher.

There are plenty of parking spaces in front of the house and it's free. Quiet neighbours.

Rent is EUR Protected content month. I am currently paying EUR Protected content month for electricity, gas and water (based on the consumption of the previous year). No common charges.

I'm moving out on the 25th, so it is possible to move in the last weekend of April already. I'll post a list of items for sale soon as well since my fridge, washing machine and some furniturie will be available for sale.

Please contact me by email at Protected content if you are interested.

Thanks,
Villo

Brussels Forum