Join now

Advertising and public relations/Layout designer/ (Brussels)

Hello,

My name is Kenneth Carranza and I am a graduate in Advertising and Public relations. I have been working as a communicational photographer for some years now. I am actively looking for a job in Belgium (Brussels or any other city). Here is a little bit of my expereince and skills:

I did an intership in Directa&Mente, an Spanish leading direct marketing company, as a creative, copywriting and art direction.
Last years I have been working in eventual and freelance jobs mainly as a photographer and layout designer, as well as graphic editing and ONG teams coordination.

You can see part of my work at:
Protected content
Protected content

I speak Spanish and English fluently and French at a moderate level.

As I said lately I have been in eventual jobs, but I would like to find something with a more stable contract, so I can begin having some real contributions. I am up to any kind of contract: by hours, partial time, full time.
Althought what I stated above are my main fields, I am currently looking for a job that can provide me some regular income.

I am already in Forem and Actiris, have checked main job webpages and I am sending CVs every day, but if you know of any opportunity that might suit my profile, please let me know.
Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Kenneth

Brussels Forum