Join now

Advertising and public relations/Layout designer/ (Brussels)

My name is Kenneth Carranza and I am a graduate in Advertising and Public relations. I have been working as a communicational photographer for some years now. I am actively looking for a job in Belgium (Brussels or any other city). Here is a little bit of my expereince and skills:

I did an intership in Directa&Mente, an Spanish leading direct marketing company, as a creative, copywriting and art direction.
Last years I have been working in eventual and freelance jobs mainly as a photographer and layout designer, as well as graphic editing and ONG teams coordination.

You can see part of my work at:
Protected content
Protected content

I speak Spanish and English fluently and French at a moderate level.

As I said lately I have been in eventual jobs, but I would like to find something with a more stable contract, so I can begin having some real contributions. I am up to any kind of contract: by hours, partial time, full time.
Althought what I stated above are my main fields, I am currently looking for a job that can provide me some regular income.

I am already in Forem and Actiris, have checked main job webpages and I am sending CVs every day, but if you know of any opportunity that might suit my profile, please let me know.
Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,