Join now

Advice/thoughts on master's programs? (Brussels)

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone has some opinions or advice on a few master's programs I'm looking at in Belgium.

My bachelor degree is in accountancy from a US university and I'm looking at two English-taught management/business administration programs - one at VUB ( Protected content ) and one at the University of Antwerp ( Protected content ).

Can anyone offer some insight into the reputation or quality of these programs, or of the universities in general? I have personal connections in Flanders and my goal is to transition into a career in Belgium after graduating, so I'm curious to know how these programs/universities are seen by employers. I've looked at KUL (I did an exchange there previously) and UGent as well, but they either don't offer what I'm looking for or don't offer it in English.

Anyway, I've done some research online, but I'd be grateful for any opinions or a push in the right direction to find more information. If you've had direct or indirect experience with these insitutions, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners