Advocacy Sales Executive, European Voice (Brussels)
Published by the Economist group since Protected content , European Voice is one of the leading EU affairs newspapers in Brussels. We are currently recruiting a new member of staff to sell advertising and sponsorship to advocacy clients. The successful candidate will:
* ideally have a minimum of 2 years in international ad sales or equivalent client experience
* Have good knowledge of EU affairs and stakeholders
* be articulate, creative, dynamic and pro-active to achieve within deadlines
* have and entrepreneurship mindset
* be IT literate
* Fluency in English is essential, other EU languages an asset
Applications, including a full curriculum vitae and a covering letter, should be sent by 23 September Protected content Bianca Opris, Sales Director, by email to Protected content . The intention is to hold interviews in the last week of September and early October.
European Voice is part of the Economist Group, which values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.