Join now

Apartment ready to live in Sablon (Brussels)

Protected content

Apartment in one of the best areas of Brussels, just in front of Place de Dinant, 3 mins walk from Maneken piss and Protected content walking from Grand Place. Large bedroom, walk in closet, bathroom, living room, and fully equiped american kitchen. Very light apartment with large double glass windows all rooms in a top floor, providing good breeze on warm days and perfect isolation in cold days. The apartment is 5 minutes walking from gare central and from tram stop sablon, bus stop around the corner. Small shops and several bars a few blocks away and big supermarkets at Protected content walk away.

I am leaving this apartment because i am moving back to my country (brazil), the person renting the apartment will then "replace me" in the renting contract. The apartment is rented with no furniture, however i would be more interest to pass the contract to someone willing to acquire the furniture and kitchen/bathroom/bedroom tools/utensils, of course, for a very discounted price (but this is not an obligation). In order to make the apartment ready to live in "time zero" i am also willing to pass my internet/tv contract to the next renter. The owner and the managers are extremely cordial and correct people. Nice, quiet and respectfull neighbors.