Appartment for rent. Sounds like a bargain (Brussels)
I was asked by a colleague to help her to promote this appartment. The couple staying in it is leaving Brussels and needs to find someone to stay in as of 1st october:
Located on the 5th floor (with lift), close to the Parvis de Saint-Gilles (a lively area with a market every morning), this charming duplex of approximately 50m2 renovated in Protected content , is perfectly suited to a young single or a couple without children.
The apartment (furnished) is arranged as follows :
- East-west oriented, it has a good luminosity all year round
- An open kitchen ( gas hob, fridge, storage)
- A living room with storage space (closets, library ...), a table and two armchairs
- A bathroom-toilets with a window (light and ventilation), a - bathtub and storage
- Bedroom (upstairs) has a double bed and a large closet, a large skylight offers a magnificent view on Brussels.
- Transport: Parvis de Saint-Gilles (3,4,51), Porte de Halle Gate (3,4,2,6,51), Barrière (81,97,48)
- Gare du Midi: 10 minutes walking
- Place du jeux de balle: 10 minutes walking
- Rent: Protected content Protected content charges)
- Minimum stay: 1 year
- Availability from 1 October Protected content
If you are interested send me a message so I can give you the contact details for a visit.