Bright rooms for couple/friends EU institutions (Brussels)
If you are looking for a bright and uber spacious room in a quintessential Brussels home, look no further. Situated in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Brussels, and within 15 minutes on foot from the European Institutions, you will find this turn of the century mansion where several young professionals are having the time of their lives. It needs to be visited to be fully appreciated, but here are a few perks that come with the house:
- Nice and safe neighborhood with everything you could ask for within a 200m radius (large supermarket, mini market open on Sundays, butcher, bakery, pharmacy, hairdresser,...), yet with a very lofty residential feel. The Japanese cherry trees are an absolute delight in spring.
- Very good public transportation connections to all parts of Brussels (busses, trams and metro station nearby)
- The nicest market of Brussels, every Friday afternoon and evening, just 80m from the apartment! The whole community gets together to get a drink or eat something from the many international food stands...
- A common room (dining room and living) which is actually shaped as a traditional (private) pub and sports a vintage piano
- A shared kitchen that gives onto the garden and has all amenities including a dish washer
- A washing room with two washing machines, a dryer and a steam iron
The last spot available in the house is a very large double room with an extra room downstairs, a small dressing room and a large private bathroom with shower, separate bath, and marble sink area. It could be shared by a couple or up to three friends (there are three beds).
The price, all charges included, is of 395€ per person if it is divided by three people or 440€pp if it is only occupied by two.
The charges include: heating, water, electricity, internet, and a cleaning lady who does the common parts once a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions!
Looking forward to welcoming you in your new home in the heart of Europe...