Business Developer (Brussels)
We are a Belgian company, fully owned by the family, and led by the second generation. The CEO of the company wants to appoint a Business Developer en order to organise the sales & commercial activities of the Business Units.
Mission & Role of the Business Developer
The Business Developer will have to handle the following tasks:
- Prospecting potential clients in Belgium
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts with dealers, sales people, etc...
- Assisting in the preparation of specifications' documents when requested by the client:
- Preparation of the proposals/quotes
- Follow-up of queries to the design and study office in accordance with the contacts with the prospects:
- Follow-up of clients needs
- Intervention & negociation
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Languages : Bilingual French/Dutch and fluent in English
- Education : Commercial or marketing background
- Experiences : 3 years of strong commercial experience
- Professional skills : Good knowledge of commercial mechanics / Strong network of relationships is useful to the function / Good understanding of supply and demand
- Personal skillis : Realistic, pragmatic, "facts and figures" driven / Positive and proactive thinking / Curiosity involvement / Able to build rapidly a strong credibility / Respect for other people / Conceptual and operational approach / Ability to surpass expectations / Intellectual loyalty & honesty, ethical
We offers you a challenging position with the opportunity to be involved in the strategy and the vision of the company, with an attractive salary package.
To discover this unique opportunity, please send your detailed curriculum vitae by email to Mr. Jimmy VARAS, Protected content , mentioning the reference "Business Developer"
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
Tel : Protected content