Join now

CocktailNations Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday (Brussels)

Hola mis amigos! The next Brussels CocktailNations party takes place this Saturday, 5 May Protected content 20:00, in celebration of Cinco de Mayo. Cinco de Mayo is a large North American holiday that celebrates Mexican independence day. Basically it is an excuse to drink copious amounts of margaritas and wear sombreros. Since I have been unable to find a good Cinco de Mayo party, instead I am opening Casa de Monica to up to 40 people from the CocktailNations group. I'll supply the margaritas and some light snacks, but if you could please bring something to share (whether it be Mexican beer or food) it would be much appreciated.

More about Cinco de Mayo here ( Protected content ) - and yes, I do appreciate the irony of celebrating Mexican independence day, whereby the Mexican defeated the French, in Belgium. But any excuse for a margarita is a good excuse for me!

ADMIN NOTE: I will private message you the address of my place after you RSVP. The Warwick Barsley Hotel is a two minute walk from my place. You can take tram number Protected content Vleurgat or Abbaye stop).

Please RSVP here: Protected content

Additional information about the CocktailsNations can be found here: Protected content

———————————————————————————————————
DISCLAIMER: Since InterNations introduced the new “Activity Groups” feature, participation is limited to Albatross Members only.

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners