Serve the City Brussels is looking for a Communications Intern, part time or full time, short term or long term.
Would you like to gain experience in Communication, PR, Advertising and Social Media? Join our young, dynamic and international team!
The ideal candidate is:
- Fluent in English and French.
- Has a natural talent in writing posts on social media platforms, articles, and stories for the STC weekly newsletter, content creation and updates for the STC website, advertising texts and slides for STC events, press releases and grant proposal.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Able to translate texts from English to French.
- Able to meet deadlines and give attention to detail.
- Self starter and autonomous in his/her work.
- Well organised.
- Flexible and team oriented.
One month training offered by the Communications Director and the current Communications Intern.
The Communications Intern will work directly with the Communications Director, the Designer and the current Communications Intern.
More about us at Protected content
Please send you CV and Cover Letter at Protected content .
Soon Internship opportunities in Finance, Office Administration, Events, HR etc. You can already send us a Spontaneous Application at Protected content