Controller Operation EMEA (Brussels)
This position has the overall responsibility of the financial planning, forecasting, measurement, analysis and reporting of cost, inventories and investments for the entire Operation activities within EMEA. The individual will work closely together with EMEIA Senior Leadership Team and the Global Controller Operations for all cost related decisions in terms of facility optimization, manufacturing cost productivity, inventory management and sourcing initiatives to drive material cost reduction.
Ensure correctness and accuracy of monthly and yearly closings (US-GAAP, HGB and statutory).
This position reports to the Operation Global Controller and has a dotted reporting line to the EMEIA CFO. He will work closely with the VP Operation ESA.
• Monthly & annual forecast and annual budgeting for ESA Operations
• Constant review and analysis of financial results of ESA Operations
• Responsibility for the implementation, monitoring and development of all internal financial controls
• Fetch information cross-functional from Marketing through Manufacturing (price, volume, capacity, leverage, productivity, headcount, etc.) Evaluate probabilities, opportunities and risks and prepare several scenarios
Payback-, ROIC-, NPV-calculations
• Ensure visibility of key data
• Implement benchmarks, measurements and systems to become Center of Excellence
• Analysis to calculate the financial impact of a business decision (Make-or-buy, investments, etc)
• Coach for all managers and departments in financial issues
• Direct management of ESA Plant Financial Directors. Manage, develop and coach the teams in order to leverage the qualification and teamspirit
• University degree in accounting or finance, preferably MBA
• Strong affinity and broad experience with cost accounting and product cost management – material, labor and overhead in the technical sector
• Strong background in financial planning and analysis
• Ability and willingness to take full accountability for a controlling function with broad scope of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to drive change and continuous improvement
• Mature and able to work in a stand-alone role with an pragmatic approach
• Strong focus on delivery of results with high proactivity, drive and energy level
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and fluent in written and spoken English
People intereste can send cv to Gaetano Bonfissuto