Join now

cosy neighborhood, 15 min near Bxl (Brussels)

Hi all,

I am searching ONLY for LONG TERM tenants ! Minimum for a month.
*** Update July 9, Protected content . Now searching for 1 person to fill up 1 room for the month of August. From August 1 till August 31. ***

My place is ideal for professionals, students or travellers who needs a place to stay in a residential area not far from the city center of Brussels. It is ideal for people who wants to travel with public transport, you are close to the train Protected content walking), bus (2 min walking), tram Protected content walking). If you have a car, there are 2 spots of parking available in front of the house and it is close to the major high ways which leads you to almost everywhere where you want to go in Belgium (Ghent, Bruges, Seaside, Leuven, Antwerp, Liege). With the car it is 15 min away from Brussels. There is a garden, a spacious living room with TV, desk, sofa, dinner table. All the rooms are furnished including free wash machine and dryer.
It will be Protected content a month including water, electricity and internet. Required 1 month guarantee.

1 available room which has a bunkbed. It has storage place and a little table.

You will be sharing the living room, kitchen, bathroom, 2 toilets, washmachine, dryer, garden, big balcony, small balcony, the hall way, 2 open-air parking lots with 2 other roommates.

Introduction of the roommates:
The 2 roommates are a young Greek guy and a friendly Taiwanese girl who are both in their twenties. Very social, friendly, open minded people.

Located in Groot-bijgaarden residential place (very near to Brussels):

From any metro stop in Brussels to my place:
Get to metro 5 in end stop 'Simonis'. There is a Tramnr "19" direction 'Groot-Bijgaarden'. Take that tram untill the end stop of the tram called 'GrootBijgaarden' Protected content .
Finally when u arrive at the end stop: u can call us , we can pick u up or you can walk by feet Protected content walking), u can see how to go with (website hidden) map.

From Groot-Bijgaarden to Brussels:
15 minutes by car to Brussels centre (la bourse)
25 minutes by metro/tram/bus to Brussels centre (la bourse)
30 minutes by bike to Brussels centre (la bourse)
30 minutes by train to Brussels centre (Nord-Station)

10 minutes walking to bus stop
15 minutes walking to tram stop
15 minutes walking to train station stop

Let me know if you are interested in the place. Email me: Protected content

pics of the place: Protected content

Thanks,
Kar-Man

Brussels Forum