Join now

Discover more about where you live! (Brussels)

Hi everyone!

As an expat myself I have, as will all of you, have noticed some strange things about Flanders, some are hilarious, some are frustrating, but I also know there are lots of things I don't know yet and with working and the way life is, it's hard to explore everything.

VRT (the Belgian broadcaster) are starting a new project that aims to explore the Flemish culture and expat life and it's happening right here and almost right now!

The website is launching very soon ( Protected content ) and the FB group is already doing fab at over Protected content - join us here... Protected content

...And keep up to date with the latest news, events, tips, jokes, videos and blogs about this wonderful, quirky region with its dual languages, and ALSO enjoy the TV program of highlights twice a week! FIRST EVER broadcast will mark the launch of the project on Wednesday night, 12th September at 8pm on op12, with a reshowing at 7.30pm on 14th September. These two weekly slots will always have a Fans of Flanders show to give you a chuckle at the end of a long day.

There will also be opportunities to get involved with exciting activities and the chance to be on TV (yes really - your few minutes of fame) and with the events we'll be doing there's another chance to meet more expats and some lovely locals!

At least check it out - you've nothing to lose! We think you'll be pleasantly surprised....

Thanks for reading everyone and if you have any questions or want to be more involved, please get in touch with me at Protected content

Tot ziens and all that! ;-)

Steph

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners