Join now

European School : Family House (4 bedrooms) (Brussels)

I'm renting new appartments and a house (brand new construction, first occupation) next to the European School in Uccle. (I'm an architect and my office did the project).
If your looking for something for you familly please do not hesitate to contact me.

Li Mei : Protected content

Below is the description :

Contemporary high standing family house with 4 bedrooms Protected content , south garden (83m²) and terrasse 13m2 inside quiet and green clos.

New construction Protected content first occupation

Ground floor : Spacious living room (60m2) giving access to the terrasse and garden, dining room, brand new large modern kitchen (12m2) fully equipped, toilet, cellar.

First floor : Generous parental room (20m2) with ensuite bathroom, separated 2nd toilet, 3 children rooms of 12m2 and 10m2, 2nd bathroom for children. triple glazing.

Basement : laundry room with storage space, giving access to the private indoor secured parking space for 2 cars.

Very close to European School and also near Lycee Francais. Close to all services : public transportation (railway, tram 92 and Bus No. 60,43. Direct train stop to Schumann Delta, Etterbeek, and Nato) lot of shops, tennis club accross the road.

see all the info on Protected content
also visible on Protected content

In the same complex we also have :

>>> 3 bedrooms appartment with terrasse for Protected content (122m2) : Protected content

>>> 3 bedrooms penthouse duplex for Protected content (160m2) : Protected content