Join now

Expat blues (Brussels)


Some time ago, somebody posted on this forum a question about whom to talk to when feeling home sick.

I’ve found a link with addresses of people that can give help in other languages than Dutch or French. First of all psychological help, but at the end of the list you will find also contacts for other, non-related, matters, like general practitioners, cardiologists, dentists, solicitors, etc.
Protected content

Take care,

P.S. : unfortunately the comments in the document are in Dutch and I haven’t found an English version. But that’s why we have Google Translate ;-p

Brussels Forum