Join now

Find the right career direction and profession! (Brussels)

Do you want to live your dream? Are you looking for your life purpose? Do you keep asking yourself what profession should you do to be satisfied and happy?
If you want to find the right career direction but you don’t know how or where to begin, you are at the right place. As a Life&Career Coach, I can help you to figure out what you really want in terms of career and turn your dreams into existence.

With my 3 steps Life Purpose Program, you will not only get a clear picture of yourself and your goals but will also be able to realize them. During the program we work together as a team, I am an expert on leading you to a purposeful living and you are the expert on your life.

No one knows what is really important to you, You are the one who knows what you want to do. But why don’t you do it? Because of lack of money, time, information or skill. You feel like changing your life is a big impossible task or taking a long time. Or, you feel as if it's going to be really hard and you feel like you are likely to fail. It's overwhelming making any real plans for your life.

If you deal with such obstacles or you need any help or assistance in order to go into the right career direction and reach your goals, feel free to contact me. I will happily share more information about the program.

Much love,
Agnes Nyikon
tel: Protected content