Join now

French lessons via Skype/Zoom/Teams "à la minute" (Brussels)

frenchminute.com - experienced and recommended French teacher Protected content on Linked In Protected content of experience) - comprehensive approach online.
Bonjour,
Life can be hectic. You may want to learn French but you don't have time to go the a group class at the Alliance française (very good school) by example. The schools generally charge classes cancelled less than 24 hours or even for some 48 hours.
I worked in Brussels as a freelance private French teacher for 12 years going from one place to another for private tutoring.
The agenda of my clients getting more and more overloaded, I propose from now on exclusively private lessons via Skype. A no stress or surprise formula. No set duration (1.3 euros per minute, you pay only the minutes you are really prepared for), no set frequency, no cancellation fees (you don't connect at the time of the class, you don't pay), bill sent as you wish (every month or after a certain number of hours), last minute booking, 6am to 12pm, 7 days a week, written feedback via the chat or advice and exercices sent by email. You may work conversation, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, writing, etc.
Please visit my site Frenchminute com or my Linked In profile to have more informations about my 30 years of experience, my method... or to read the Protected content posted on Linked In by former clients.
I hope this service based on hyperflexibility, fun, interest, enthusiasm will be of any help.
A bientôt.
Jean-Robert Lebrun
Frenchminute

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners