Join now

Fridge, washing machine, wardrobes + smaller items (Brussels)

Hi,

I'm moving on 24/04 and I still have a few items for sale from my apartment:

AEG S Protected content fridge almost 3 years old A++ (fridge only, no freezer), in very good condition, 160cm tall, original price was Protected content , for sale for Protected content

Bosch wae Protected content machine 1.5 years old, hardly used, protective cover is still on top, original price was Protected content , for sale for Protected content

2 IKEA PAX ANEBODA wardrobes, both have two doors, one has two levels to hang clothes the other has shelves and two built-in drawers for underwear and socks, original price was Protected content , for sale for EUR 230

IKEA FÖRHÖJA dinner wagon, barely 1 years old, original price was 89 euros, for sale for 40 euros

Lexmark X Protected content for sale for 25 euros

IKEA MICKE computer desk with a shelf and magnetic board, original price was 99 euros, for sale for 40 euros

Belgacom digibox for sale for 25 euros

The items can be taken away at any time, they can be moved through the staircase or in the morning of 24/04 the movers can put it on the external moving lift free of charge. Items can stay in the apartment until 26/04 provided they have been paid till 24/04 as otherwise I have to move them to a friend.

My phone number is Protected content you are interested.

Villo

Brussels Forum