Join now

Furniture for sale! (Brussels)

Hi,

I'm moving and have a lot of furniture to sell before I go. I live in Nivelles so you'd need to come and pick it up, but here are some of the things I'm selling:
- single bed
- three bookshelves
- two of those black Ikea shelves with all the squares
- TV table/cabinet with space for DVDs, CDs etc
- little kitchen table on wheels - idea for extra surface space
- small filing cabinet

Fuller list below:

2 expedit Shelving units, brown-black, €30 each or €50 for both
Protected content

Sofa bed, mine is pink (but I think you can buy diff colour covers) €100
Protected content - I also have cushions and cushion things you can use as arm rests 

Chair bed, super comfy, €75  Protected content

6 folding chairs €10 each or €50 for all 6
Protected content

Kitchen trolley, bit stained, €20
Protected content

Book cases, €50 each or €120 for all 3
Protected content
(mine are a beech colour, they don' sell them anymore sadly)

Wardrobe €75
Protected content
(door needs refitting slightly)

Microwave

Single bed

Bedside table, pine veneer, one drawer, one shelf, €30

Thin chest of drawers, pine veneer, five drawers, €30

Normal width chest of drawers, five drawers, €50

HP Laptop, Pavilioin dv7, 18 months old, originally around £ Protected content . disclaimer: it needs debugging, and a lot of patience, but it's in very good condition and the keyboard has a nice feel. 

Basic Canon printer, originally about € Protected content used it for a couple of years, €20

Three in One HP printer, originally about €80 (I think!)  - €30

Dell floppy disk drive (brand new) - €10

Portable Canon Printer - BJC 80 Color (sic!) Bubble Jet Printer - €20 I can't remember how much I payed for it. It's a really cute little printer and great if you just want to print out the occasional printer on the move. Disclaimer: I haven't used it since I had my very first laptop eons ago, but according to Google, the model is still around. I don't have the cable anymore but it's a fairly standard one.

big Collins Robert French English dictionary, a few years old, €5 

big Collins Spanish dictionary, a few years old, €5

Friends, in English, on VHS, series 1, 4 and 7 €5 each or €12 for all three

HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, 20 sheets, unopened, original price £14.99, you can have it for €10

Books - brand new and in pristine condition - this is me we're talking about! (Christian, in French - ideal if you want to brush up on your language and get closer to God at the same time!):
- "L'extravagante Grace de Dieu" by Terry Virgo (excellent theology, one of my favourites!) €5
- "Courants d'eau pour mon ame" by CH Spurgeon (daily devotional - ten minutes of reading in French per day is just what the language tutor ordered!) €5

Send me a message if you're interested!

Brussels Forum