Syncada, a joint venture between U.S. Bank and VISA, is a business-to-business network for corporations and governments to process and track invoices, make and receive payments around the world, and have payables or receivables financed through local and global financial institutions. Our goal is to help businesses replace inefficient paper processes with a fully electronic financial supply chain platform, saving our customers time and money.
For the expansion of our company, we are looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for a good working relationship with assigned business accounts, serving as the key contact between the customer and the company. Besides performing repetitive administrative tasks according to standard procedures and instructions, you will provide high quality customer service and work to improve the profitability of complex business relationships.
* You answer customer’s questions (via phone, fax, email, or in-person).
* You process paperwork, including documents, bills, invoices and vouchers, by gathering and verifying data and transferring into a standard format.
* You generate correspondence and routine reports and extracts data from records and files.
* You research and resolve operational and/or product related problems experienced by customers.
* You explain Syncada programs, products, and services to customers and ensure high levels of service delivery for customers
* You are German Speaking with good knowledge of French and/or English.
* You have 2 to 3 years of proven customer service/relations experience.
* You possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* You are proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and are able to navigate relevant computer systems.
* It is a plus if you have a previous experience in a Finance, Supply Chain or Logistics environment.
* a challenging position in an international environment
* the opportunity to grow into your role and to develop yourself within the company
* a salary in line with your experience with fringe benefits
* transport allowance
Are you interested in this role? Do you have any questions regarding this position? Then please send your up to date CV to Protected content or call me on Protected content .