Join now

Great flat available from Sept/Oct in Ixelles (Brussels)

Hi,

I am relocating to the Netherlands in September, and I am looking for somebody who might be interested in taking over the rent of my apartment. As I am moving out before the first 3 year of renting, I have to pay 2 months of extra rent. Except if I find somebody who would be interested in my apartment. Luckily I have a beautiful place :-)!

The apartment (unfurnished) is about 60 m2, with a big living room, a separate bed room, a complete kitchen, and a bath room next to the bed room.
Now the beautiful stuff: the ceilings are 4.5m high, you have 2 double doors in the middle to split the apartment, a light wooden floor through the entire place, and 2 big windows on both sides (one with a great view over Brussels).

The apartment is located in Ixelles, exactly between Flagey and Chatelain (both are about 5 minutes walking distance), close to public transport, Forêt de la Chambre, and Avenue Louise.
The connaisseurs know this is one of the nicest areas to live in Brussels!

The apartment is available from October 1st at the latest, unless I find myself a new apartment before that date. In the best case the apartment is available in September already. Rent is 1.000 euro incl. service costs (gas/water/electricity).

I uploaded a picture of the apartment in my profile
(link: Protected content

If you are interested, please send me a message and maybe I can bring you in contact with the owner.

Cheers,
Patrick

Brussels Forum