We're looking for a new colleague in Brussels: International Programme Associate.
The purpose of this position is to provide programme support to the HIMSS Europe team for the World of Health IT Conference, as well as any other small programmes, including but not limited to research, delegate customer service, travel and planning. Additional functions to include oversight of webinars and general office duties.
1. All duties as assigned to achieve HIMSS goals and objectives.
2. Creates walk-in slides for education sessions, produces and analyzes session evaluations, maintains timeline and weekly meeting minutes, researches pre-determined city and venues for future years, coordinates shipment of supplies, telemarkets to potential delegates, recruits volunteers, develops staff training manual, tracks staff travel and hotel.
3. Populates education, vendor and general conference data into the backend of mobile device application system for onsite conference application.
4. Oversees partner relationships with reach out to existing contacts at healthcare IT organizations for WoHIT partnerships, presents and tracks agreement status, monitors partner activity and adherence to agreement terms (i.e. placing logo on website, sending emails to their members, promoting event, etc.)
5. Supports conference registration including customer service, running reports, visa requests, coordinates VIP registrant logistics, maintains alumni roster, creates hotel welcome letters for attendees.
6. Sets up, supports and implements Protected content and internal webinars per year.
7. Provides general office support to Brussels office, including ordering supplies, handing UPS and FedEx shipments, submitting office invoices to finance for payment
8. Performs other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.
• Has contact with the Marketing and Public Relations team, as well as, Sales team.
• Has contact with the Supporting Partner of WoHIT, Product vendors for things like tote bags, padfolios and lanyards. Registration companies, travel vendors and mobile applications vendor, as well as, shipping and office supply vendors.
1. Higher Secondary Certificate required; University degree preferred or equivalent experience
2. Fluent in English, both oral and written
3. Ability to work efficiently and accurately on several projects at one time
4. Ability to work independently to execute defined goals
5. Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
6. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills a must
7. Computer efficiency and excellent command of Microsoft Office required
8. Fluency in French, Spanish and/or Italian (both written and oral) a plus
For more information, please send me an e-mail Protected content .