Join now

Inner Journey (Brussels)

Inner Journey

At ‘Le Centre’, Av. A. Giraud 96, Protected content
Sunday 26th of February, from 14:00 till 18:00

Have you ever travelled…inside of you?

Do you know who you are & what do you really want? Why do you do the things you do, and the way you do them? Why do you repeat your mistakes, or can’t make a decision? Struggle with your life on some level (love, health, money, relationship)? Feel like out of energy and everything is making you even more tired? Out of breath?

Would you like to better understand yourself and the world around you?
Would you like to stop dreaming about the life you want,
and really DO something and make the change HAPPEN?

You can help yourself with a simple breathing exercise!

The breath is the bridge between your conscious and unconscious, between your mind and body. Breath is the basis of most meditations, martial sports, and most body & mind therapies.
By changing the way you breathe you can help your solving long standing emotional and physical problems, but not only that.
Reaching deep state of body and mind relaxation you can unlock your creativity; have more clarity about your life, simply IMPROVE your life on all levels of your being!
Rebirthing/Breathwork is a simple and safe breath technique and a journey towards yourself.
The workshop is in English, and there will be a full group breathing session, which means direct experience of the technique!

Darko Protected content involved in the field of personal growth since Protected content , through Rebirthing, Enlightenment Intensives, Shamanism and is a trainer in several personal development techniques. He loves to share his work in groups and private consultations.

How can you join the workshop? Participation is 50 euro.
To ensure a place in the workshop, please deposit of 25 euro (the rest at the workshop). For bank account information please send me a message.

Don’t forget to mention your name! Need more information? Mail me on Protected content or give me a call on Protected content . Also bring a small blanket to cover your self during the session!
With Love,
Darko

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners