Join now

INTENSIVE PAINTING CLASS AT THE WEEKEND (Brussels)

Views

I noticed that a lot of people are interested in my classes but simply cannot get away from work early enough to attend or are not able to commit to a certain evening every week. So I hereby introduce a new concept: Intensive Painting Classes in the Weekend. The first event takes place on Sunday, March 6th. I am planning on organizing one of those events per month.

This means that you only have to sign up for a single day but will still be able to go back home with a finished work of art at the end. This is a 5 hour-class, with a lunch break of 1 hour.

All the material will be provided by me (paper, paint, brushes etc) so you do not need to spend money on buying these things.

During the first event we will work in the style of the famous artist Roy Lichtenstein (Pop Art). His paintings are very well-known, colourful, fun and easy to copy. There will be several paintings you can choose from but you are also welcome to bring your own original, if you wish to do so. I will propose several levels of difficulty and you can pick the one that you are most comfortable with but of course I will also be happy to assist you with your choice.

The classes take place in the centre of Brussels, close to the Beurs and Saint Catherine, very easy to get to by public transport but you can also park your car in the streets for free on Sundays.

In case that you should have any questions regarding this class, please do not hesitate to contact me.

The price for the whole class, with all the materials included, is 100€.

Protected content

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners