Join now

job search/ EU affairs - legal (Brussels)

Hi everybody,
dear InterNations friends,

I am Francesco and I work as policy assistant for a regional office here in Brussels.

I am graduated in business law Protected content I had a post graduate degree in general management Protected content then I attended an internship in EU affairs here in Brussels and I worked for almost 6 months as a legal consultant at Price Waterhouse Coopers Italy (where I was also attending my legal traineeship).

The desire to live here in Brussels in an international environment pushed me to move back here last year, leaving my consultant job to start working as policy assistant.

Due to the end of my contract I am looking for a job here in Brussels.

I have great skills and a deep knowledge of employment and social policies at the EU level as well as of the labour market, but my different experiences allow me to work in any domain, as corporate law, environment and renewable energies, EU affairs, banks and financial institutes, HR.
I am Italian mother tongue, I am fluent in English and I have a basic professional knowledge of French.

My desire is to start again the law traineeship here in Belgium but I am looking also for consultancy firms and NGOs. I look for an internship position as I would like to show to my future employer that he can bet on me without any risk.

If someone knows about any offer or about someone particular in need of those services please let me know

Thank you in advance
Francesco

Brussels Forum