Join now

Last chance to attend Dating Skills Training Day (Brussels)

The last chance to attend Dating Skills Training Day this Sunday,
on the 8th of May (10am-6pm).
This will be the last group Datingskills training. After that I will provide mainly personal coaching sessions and audio and video products on this subject. Obviously not for the same price.

So take your chance, Learn now the essential skills you need for finding the love of your life, There are only a few places left. You might even meet her/him on sunday !

Subscribe today at :
Protected content . Hurry. Places are limited.

If you are an Albatros member, send me a mail on Protected content
and you will get a discount Protected content instead of 147€)

Do you want to put an end to the dating struggle for once and forever ?

Do you want to learn some major communication techniques and skills that will make dating easy and effortlessly ?

Have you decided that it is time for you to stop wasting your time on mismatches and start dating for lasting love ?

Do you want to know how you can use the law of attraction to attract the partner you want ?

If you said yes to any of the above questions, than this training day is for you !

At the end of the Dating Skills Day you will go home with :

• Communication Skills that will make dating for lasting love easily and effortlessly

• Know how to screen, filter and choose effectively for lasting love

• Know how to use the law of attraction while dating

• More self-awereness and confidence for dating

• Clarity on where to find the ideal match when dating

• Know how to make a powerful ad

• A dating plan that will help you to get the results you want

You will get the chance to network and get to know the others in this seminar as well.
You will be working in groups, and have the chance to keep in touch and motivate each other after the training

You will not have to do it on your own any more, you will have a support group !

To subscribe go to : Protected content . Hurry. Places are limited.

If you are an Albatros member, send me a mail on Protected content
and you will get a discount Protected content instead of 147€)

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners