Join now

Learn How to Dance at Parties (Brussels)

Views

In the prospect of dancing at a party have you ever thought, “I don’t know how to dance. Why are they pushing me to go out there? I can’t possibly dance with all of those people. What would I do? I would look ridiculous.” If so, this class is definitely for you!

Dancing at parties is not only fun but it reduces stress, increases confidence, improves posture and coordination, boosts creativity and creates and strengthens social interactions. In this class, we will engage in various exercises and activities that provide tips and tools you can use when you go out dancing dancing in social settings like parties and work or family events.

The fear of moving only exists in the mind but it can be overcome if one builds self-confidence, focus and intention, and a hefty movement toolkit that provides variety and clarity to your movement on the dance floor.
Social dancing can be a fun yet, challenging experience so will get to the root of your fear and bring out the amazing dancer in all of us. Each class will be different by exploring a different movement concept to add to your social dance toolkit.

Movement fundamentals taught in this course are based on movements in Hip Hop and Dance-pop.

So take a HUGE deep breath and join us as we dive into the challenges and greatness that is dancing at parties!

• What to bring
Water bottle, fitness attire and comfortable shoes

• Important to know
Class will be taught in english and held at Fred Academy in the Tap Studio closest to the Madou metro stop on Sundays from 11am-12pm.

For Class Prices and Class Purchases follow the link below:
Protected content

Looking forward to dancing with you!

Briana

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners