UITP, the International Association of Public Transport, is a non-profit organisation representing the interests of the public transport sector world-wide. Its headquarters in Brussels has over 70 staff and serves over Protected content in 90 countries.
I am looking for a Junior Marketing Manager in my team to take over the current incumbent who is leaving the company.
Marketing Junior Manager
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Plan and coordinate the events promotion: support the project case for the marketing part, elaborate the marketing activities, define the marketing plan and budget, build and follow-up the production plan, manage all marketing costs against agreed budgets
• Ensure optimum visibility of the events through UITP and non UITP print and electronic communication channels, as well as multipliers (local host, associations, etc.)
• Coordinate prints and electronic promotional supports production for the events (design, content & in-house coordination)
• Evaluate customer satisfaction of the event content and logistic: survey content and structure, analysis & reports
• Liaise with the web master to ensure all relevant events are posted on the UITP website
Ideal candidate will have:
• University Degree – in marketing, Business Administration degree or other relevant university degree
• Ideally 2 to 5 years in operational marketing, in an events role; international experience a plus
• Perfect working knowledge of English (preferably English mother tongue) as well as sound knowledge of other UITP languages.
• Experience in Project management is an asset
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Data mining and statistics knowledge a plus
• Rigorous, open minded, creative and positive thinker, team player
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office portfolio, basic knowledge in editing and statistics software
• Interest for Public Transport sector and association
UITP offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and contacts with its members worldwide.
Please submit your CV and covering letter using the online application ( Protected content ) or via email: anne-francoise. Protected content . We look forward to hearing from you.