Join now

Looking for female dance partner(s) - intermediate (Brussels)

Looking for female dance partner(s) at intermediate level to attend Standard ballroom (waltz, quickstep, slowfox, tango) and Latin ballroom (Rumba, Chacha, Jive) dance classes, these could be two different persons as some people prefer to do just the standard or the latin dances and not both. The dance classes are on Tuesday 19: Protected content for Standard and Tuesday 21: Protected content for Latin. Tuesday 20: Protected content is for Choreography training which could be either Standard or Latin. Please send your response and questions to Protected content . These are serious training classes attended mostly by people who are competing in the Dancesport (or planning to), although my own goal is not to compete, just to improve technique and posture.

I also go to dance classes on Thursday which are more relaxed and the times on Thursday are 19: Protected content Level 1 (beginners) Std + Latin, 20: Protected content Level 2 (intermediate) Std + Latin, and with an advanced partner I will also try 21: Protected content Level 3 Std + Latin.

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners